About Trash Butler
Who WE are:
Trash Butler is the sustainability expert and revolutionary doorstep valet trash service and recycling solution designed for multi-family apartment communities. We currently service over 250,000+ units across 35 states in the country and have been voted one of the top amenities by residents and property managers. Trash Butler has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and on CNBC. We pride ourselves on providing stress-free service and professional employees who make a difference every day. We are committed to providing a culture that embraces our four Core Values which include: Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen, Fulfill and Delight; and Create a Fun, Safe, and Winning Team.
Who YOU are:
You are responsible for the nightly doorstep collection of trash/recycling at one of the many apartment communities we service.
No experience required; we will train the right person! Just have a great attitude and meet the minimum requirements.
Schedule: 8pm until finished, 2-3 hours of work on average - Service starts at 8:00pm SHARP!
Days: Sunday through Thursday evenings
Pay: Competitive pay rate ranging starting at $800 per month paid bi-weekly
Plus, enjoy the exclusive benefit! Tapcheck puts you in control of your earnings, offering next-day pay right to your bank account. No more waiting for payday or dealing with fees. Experience financial freedom with Tapcheck
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for ensuring satisfactory completion of doorstep trash/recycling collection on service evenings using the trash tote or cart* to collect bagged trash from each resident doorstep *trash totes are used on most of our communities
• Transport trash from your cart and dispose of in the dumpster/shut on site
• Nightly use of Trash Butler's proprietary field app to track timekeeping, check in/out of the community, report resident non-compliance, and submit nightly reports
• Maintain daily contact with your supervisor/manager
• Work quietly and efficiently keeping noise to a minimum so not to disturb residents
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs and use hands and arms repetitively
• Be able to climb stairs; 3-4 story apartment buildings
• Be able to bend/twist at the waist and potentially reach above shoulder level
• Be able to walk the distance of an apartment community
• Be able to work outdoors and be exposed to various weather conditions
• Must have a cell phone (Smart Phone) to download our app
• Be self-motivated, reliable, and able to work independently
• Be able to work efficiently without sacrificing quality of service
• Embody our core values: Building Leaders - Always Branding - Create a Fun, Safe, and Winning Team - Listen, Fulfill & Delight
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Basic employee relations experience
• Experience providing customer service
Offer of employment is contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a pre-employment criminal background check and clean driving history.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are using E-Verify and are a participant in Right to Work.