Job Description & Requirements
Interim Manager Information Technology in Washington
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $137000.00 - 150000.00
Head to the Seattle metro to oversee implementation projects as the Interim Manager IT
- Seeking an Interim Manager IT to oversee implementation and decision-making of updated HR, finance and supply chain software
- Manage 8 system analysts to maintain enterprise resource applications and ensure IT changes are effective in daily hospital operations
- Provide direction on how to best structure the team to support future organizational success
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Must have program management experience of ERP systems; specifically Oracle PeopleSoft
- Must have experience in an acute care hospital in an IT leadership position
- Kirkland is home to many art galleries, waterfront parks, recreational water sports, shopping, dining and many other activities for residents to enjoy
- Kirkland, located on Lake Washington, is a suburb of Seattle giving its residents easy access to all the city has to offer
- Often referred to as the Emerald City, Seattle is surrounded with greenery all year-round, which is fitting since Washington is known as the “Evergreen State”. Downtown Seattle is home to the Seattle Art Museum, The Seattle Symphony, and Pike Place Market as well as Super Bowl XLVIII champions, the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment, leisure, and children’s activities – the 74-acre campus is home to The Museum of Pop Culture, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and the ever-popular Space Needle
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our for details!
#BESrecruitmentJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Founded in 1978, B.E. Smith is the trusted partner in Interim Leadership and Executive Search career opportunities for healthcare executives. Exclusive to the healthcare industry, our personalized placement methodology best matches professionals to organizations. B.E. Smith is a member of AMN Healthcare, an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants.
Information Technology, IT, Chief Information Officer, CIO, Chief Technology Officer, Information Systems, Informatics, Data Processing, Network, electronic highway, information superhighway, web, virtual, artificial intelligence, computer technology, operating systems, programmer, programming, business technology, computing, electronic technology, computerized information