PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor of Facility Operations for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Req ID: 178568
Responsible for managing the overall System Services Center (SSC) facility’s cleanliness, general appearance and environment and receptionist area. Oversees the space planning activities
and serves as a leader for PeaceHealth sponsored caregiver activities and events for the SSC. Under the direction of the director, provides operational oversight and supervision of the assigned receptionist, environmental services, and facilities coordination staff and is responsible for effective and collaborative leadership of assigned staff at the System Services Center.
- Oversees the receptionist function at the SSC and ensures adequate staffing and professional representation of PeaceHealth is exemplified.
- Supervises the environmental services function, ensuring the overall cleanliness and general professional appearance of the SSC.
- Supervises and recommends selection of staff, monitors and evaluates performance and accountability of staff. Evaluates competence and initiates performance improvement plans to develop staff, provides meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Works with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services and operations of the SSC Facilities department.
- Coordinates daily activities and workflow of assigned staff. Ensures adequate staffing, equipment and supplies for completion of work.
- Oversees and supervises space allocation, moving and installation services.
- Assists department leadership with budgeting needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Associate degree in Business Administration/Management or related field or equivalent experience, education and training required.
- Minimum of three years of experience in office environmental and support services required.
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Experience as a liaison between various departments crucial to a headquarter office operations ideal.
- The ability tocoordinate and plan headquarter events and employee engagement activities desired.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, high visibility projects.
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to teach and train staff.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills.
- High level of energy and capacity for work.
- Strong computer application skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Visio experience desired.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and theVancouvercommunity please visit our homepage: .
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this, and visit us onor!
Questions? Review our or email. Please note this email does not accept resumes or applications.
Location:Vancouver, Shared Services Center (802)
Shift Length:8 Hours
Work Type:Full Time
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes:Vancouver||Leadership|| Business, Administrative, & Facilities Leadership||Full Time||FACILITIES SVCS