Are you able to focus on what you love, Massage Therapy?
At Massage Envy we can give you the freedom to do what you love, Massage Therapy. Rooms are cleaned for you, towels are stocked and ready to use, and we also provide all supplies, including linens and oils, necessary to help you be a successful Massage Therapist. We believe in providing an environment where you can focus on what you are good at, Massage Therapy.
We can provide as many appointments as you want. Our client base is strong and we believe in making sure our Massage Therapists have the schedule that works for them, even if that is just one day a week.
Massage Envy is independently owned. Most locations offer benefits to full time employees including PTO. All of our employees can benefit from our discounted and sometimes free CEU’s that we offer. We believe in personal growth and professional development.
Our West Seattle location is looking to hire Part Time LMT's
- Flexibility in scheduling; we believe in work life balance.
- Free unlimited naturopathic healthcare with GoodMed.
- Paid sick time (accrued).
- Paid for no-show clients.
- Free and discounted CEU including your state required ethic CE.
- Free Washington State License renewal AND Liability Insurance renewal after one year of employment.
- Free monthly massage, plus additional massages at a discount, including discounted massages for a family member.
- Free Costco membership.
- Free parking or take the bus: super easy access from six major bus lines.
- Food is provided in the employee lounge during breaks.
- Free massages earned from birthdays, holidays, prizes, and a random thank you.
- Cash bonus on employment, anniversaries, and employee referrals.
- Bonuses are paid for membership signups, retail sales, and enhancements.
- Body mechanics team available to coach, focusing on injury prevention. We help evaluate your body mechanics, and address small issues before they become chronic.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- The ability to assess a clients needs for each session and tailor your massage to accommodate the clients needs. Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.