Charter Manufacturing is a fourth-generation family-owned business where our will to grow drives us to do it better. Join the team and become part of our family!
Charter Steel- Cleveland hires regularly on
We offer starting pay of
$21.25/ hour for production roles with
$1.50/ hour night shift premium= $22.75/ hour. Pay and career advancement opportunities are available!
Have a 5-day weekend every other weekend with our 5-2-2-5 schedule, this allows you more nights off while still working full-time hours! Overtime opportunities available!
Hours are 6pm- 6am.
Take Advantage of Our Competitive Benefit Offerings; excellent medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) match, profit sharing, a competitive bonus program, paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
Join our friendly, team-oriented environment where your opinion is valued and we put safety first!
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER POSITIONS:
- Billet Conditioner (Melt Shop): fast-paced role that requires the use of torches, sample saws and jack hammers to prepare the billets for the next stage in the manufacturing process, rolling. The Billet Conditioner will also stack billets using an overhead crane & tag billets to ensure proper product identification.
- Finishing Operator (Rolling Mill): a fast-paced, role in which individuals rotate between 3 different areas in the plant. The Finishing Operator is responsible for operations on the finishing deck area, trimming the front/back of the rings and operating coil compacter and other coil handing equipment. May help with roll changes between sizes.
- High School Diploma, GED equivalent, or willingness to participate in accredited program to obtain GED within 1 year of hire.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced, team environment.
- Demonstrated successful track record with strong attendance and safety first mindset.
- Ability to stand most of shift, lift up to 50 lbs, and work in hot environment .