About Lounge by Topgolf:
Lounge by Topgolf will be the ultimate bar and gaming experience, intended to connect people in meaningful ways. Expanding Topgolf’s traditional venue footprint into urban areas, each Lounge by Topgolf will feature live sports on massive flat screens, industry-leading Full Swing simulators with a broad selection of virtual games, lively music and locally curated dishes, hand-crafted desserts and cocktail selections. Lounge by Topgolf will provide a premium, modern esthetic with comfortable lounge seating, all designed to promote unforgettable experiences. Designed to be iconic, engaging and a sensory delight to social seekers – the virtual gaming is powered by Topgolf Swing Suite Technology, with every bay featuring cutting-edge golf and interactive sports simulation.
Who we’re looking for:
Here at Topgolf, we take pride in creating a welcoming, positive and engaging atmosphere for all Associates to work in, and we empower Associates to be their unique selves, have fun and create moments that matter for everyone!
We're looking for experienced, reliable and personable servers to join our Lounge by Topgolf family in our purpose of connecting people in meaningful ways!
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off for full-time Associates
- Medical, dental, short-term, life, company paid life insurance and 401(k) benefits for full-time Associates
- Opportunity for advancement - we promote from within!
- Continued learning and growth opportunities
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to give back within our communities through volunteer work
- And so much more!
About the job:
Servers provide best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. They are experts at the technical side of the job – advanced knowledge of the menu along with the ability to serve with outstanding attention to detail. When introducing Guests to our amazing food and beverage options, they demonstrate outstanding service ability and create genuine connections. By actively engaging Guests, our Servers help them feel welcomed and appreciated, and make their visits to Topgolf Lounge meaningful and memorable.
Compensation: $15.74 USD + tips (hourly)
How you’ll do it:
- Warmly greet every Guest, guide them through food and beverage menus in an engaging manner and suggest premium menu items to enhance the Guest’s experience and maximize sales
- Take orders, run and serve food and drink to Guests while engaging with them to ensure they are always well cared for
- Assist Guests in understanding and enjoying the Swing Suite games including the safety rules
- Protect our Guests and community by observing the rules of responsible alcohol service
- Keep the dining area and Swing Suite bays clean, organized and well-stocked
- Demonstrate food safety, sanitation and organizational skills while completing duties in a timely manner
What We’re Looking For:
• Availability to work varied shifts, including which may include mornings, mid shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays
• 1+ years of related experience with experience in a high-volume, upscale-to-fine-dining restaurant environment preferred
• Advanced knowledge of standard drink recipes and advanced knowledge of food, beer, wine and spirits
• Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
• Ability to work on a team with energy and enthusiasm in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of applicable safety and sanitation procedures
• Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
• A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
• Ability to stoop, bend and lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.