Extraordinary! This is what we are seeking for our team at our brand new Chick-fil-A Marysville location!
Currently scheduled to open towards the middle of May, we are looking for outstanding applicants that are hard working, fast moving, responsible, and quick thinking. Our restaurant is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Vision: To serve Marysville by being its most Caring Company
Role Summary: To be the face and heart of Chick-fil-A, providing excellent customer service to all of our guests by preparing and serving quality food with a servant's heart. Immediate advancement potential for candidates that show the desire and ability to lead our team.
Compensation: At Chick-fil-A, our goal is to provide fair compensation for all employees as well as clear advancement opportunities for Team Members who show leadership potential for our restaurant. Starting pay breakdown:
Team Members ages 16-17: $13.60
Team Members ages 18+ Part-Time (under 25 hours/week): $13.60
As a team, we...
- are empowered to create REMARKable experiences for our guests.
- respond immediately to the expressed and unexpressed needs of our guests. Anticipation is key and sets us apart.
- take ownership of errors and resolve our guests' problems.
- foster an environment of teamwork so that both the needs of our guests and our fellow team members are met.
- are proud of our professional appearance, language, and behavior.
- work with a sense of urgency, always avoiding idleness.
Requirements Year Round
- Available to work weekdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8+ hours.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Free Employee Meals During Work Shifts
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Leadership Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Discounts on National Stores and Brands
- Flexible Hours
- Positive and Fun Environment
We look forward to reviewing your application!