Hiring: Hourly Team Member
Positions: Shift Leader, Cook, Cashier, Customer Service
Location: Lacey, WA
A Shift Leader is an hourly employee who after proper certification is put in charge of limited time segments for the daily operations of a specific restaurant location. Shift Leaders are responsible for assigned shifts with the goal of enhancing/improving guest and team satisfaction along with supporting restaurant initiatives. Shift Leaders work in the front of the hours during peak hours to ensure the team is working together and guest have a quality experience. Shift Leaders are proficient in all team member positions and can handle operations safely when a manager is not present. Responsibilities will vary based upon the restaurant’s needs. The following is a list of some of the responsibilities and is not intended to describe all duties this position may perform. All Shift Leaders are expected to perform tasks/job duties assigned to them.
A Team Member is one of the most important positions at the company. This is a variable hour position responsible for the execution of guest service, food safety and quality control as well as other policies and procedures. Team Members work in one or more workstations depending on their strengths and the needs of the business. For example: Order-taking/cashier or preparing food in the kitchen. All team members are expected to perform tasks/routine job duties.
Shift Leader Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all food orders, specialty drinks and desserts follow company recipes and are always accounted for in the POS system.
- Organize for shift readiness and position team members to meet the sales demands of the restaurant. Use and manage the waste and prep systems to control expenses.
- Use equipment, small wares, and products for their intended purpose. Trouble shoot minor equipment issue and report any non-working or unsafe equipment concerns immediately. Ensure staff uses all safety equipment as required.
- Follow all cash policies.
Team Member Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare food orders for guests, including specialty drinks and desserts based on company recipes.
- Stock supplies in assigned workstation, including food, sauces, and paper products. Ensure the allotted quantity is provided to the guest, as directed by the recipe.
- Put away food and product deliveries using first in first out method.
- Follow all cash and banking policies. Ensure accuracy of change given.
- 401k with match
- Complimentary meals
- Qualify for Recruiter Referral Bonus Program
401k for all employees over the age of 21
Equal opportunity Employer