Job Number: 2693448
Are you highly detailed, precise, and a great handyman?Are you looking for a dayshift position requiring attention-to-detail and working with your hands?
We are now hiring an experienced Facilities Maintenance Technician capable of performing a wide variety of tasks including assembling and fixing Order Picking metal carts and performing general maintenance.
Posted on: 02/25/2020 Pay $:17.00 Shift: First Status: Open Category: Light Industrial Description:
Do you know your way around a warehouse? Does your resume describe you as a handyman with a knack for fixing things?
We are currently hiring for a leading Aerospace Parts Distribution Company located in Des Moines!
- Position: Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (willing to work some Saturdays)
- Shift: 7:00AM - 4:00PM (with flexibility to work longer)
- Pay: $17.00 per hour
Why Elwood Staffing? We provide the following to our Associates:
- Full Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance Plans
- Convenient Weekly Paychecks
- Temporary-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Overtime pay
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician, your duties will include the following daily tasks:
- Provide assistance to customers and business partners via telephone and email
- Build, maintain, and provide improvement solutions to the manufacturing of carts used to transport parts from warehouse to delivery trucks to increase efficiency.
- Conduct Facility Maintenance as required including: installing new equipment, inspecting facility, coordinating with contractors for assessments and repairs, conduct lighting repairs.
- May be asked to provide solutions to create ways to better transport product from Warehouse to Clients' delivery destination.
Upon completion of Tempory-to-Hire program, Facilities Maintenance Technicians will enjoy the package including:
- Complete Benefits Package
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
We are looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician who has the following attributes:
- Inspecting, diagnosing, and fixing broken tools
- Problem Solver
- Ability to produce creative solutions when options are limited to resolve issues
- Have a positive attitude
- Communicates well with supervisors and co-workers and departments
- Works well as a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
A pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment. A conviction record will not necessarily disqualify you from being employed. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness of the offense and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your eligibility.
Apply for AM Facilities Maintenance Technician at:www.elwoodjobs.com
Questions? Call or text us: 253-234-2677
Visit Us: 8009 S 180th St. Suite 114 Kent, WA 98032
Contact: Kent Recruiting Team
8009 South 180th Street
Kent , Washington 98032