The Server is responsible for providing gracious service to achieve delighted experiences for every guest in support of our company-wide mission of offering deliciousness served with graciousness in all that we do. The position is also responsible for taking and serving food and drink orders for guests seated in an assigned section, demonstrating excellent guest service, maintaining the organization and smooth operation of the dining area, and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or assigned management of which the employee is capable of performing. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the General Manager.
• Warmly greets guests and guides guests through food and beverage menus in a friendly and engaging manner.
• Takes orders and serves food and drink to guests seated in an assigned section, as well as considers the best interest of the whole dining area.
• Assists with hosting, bussing, cocktailing, and cashiering, as needed.
• Demonstrates excellent food safety, sanitation, and organizational skills, while completing duties in a timely manner.
• Operates Point of Sale system correctly (including correct tip entries) so that orders are communicated correctly and guest checks are processed correctly.
• Restocks and replenishes all items as needed throughout the shift.
• Maintains a clean and organized section; assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of bar and other areas as needed.
• Performs assigned sidework and attends mandatory trainings/meetings as scheduled.
• Assists and supports in other tasks within the scope of the team, as needed.
• Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a manager that the employee is capable of performing.