PART-TIME PROGRAM ASSISTANT – FACILITIES Edmonds Community College is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. The college values its talented, diverse workforce and seeks to attract, hire, and support employees who consistently and actively embrace diversity and equity. Edmonds Community College is an equal opportunity employer. Edmonds Community College invites all individuals to apply and as an equal opportunity employer, we also encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds and groups to apply for this position.DESCRIPTION
: Edmonds Community College is seeking a Part-time Program Assistant to perform office support and customer service to the needs of campus community in support of the college mission, goals and values. The position reports to the Program Manager of Facilities and Capital Projects.
The primary duties are:
- Provide excellent customer service and respond effectively via 2-way radio, telephone and email.
- Initiates Work Order requests; record cost, labor hours and closing Work Orders.
- Collecting, researching and updating Safety Data Sheets (SDS) Database. Database is for chemical products used at campus and must have the ability to understand SDS outline format.
- Assist with updating Facilities web pages.
- Maintain records of financial documents, vendor and project files, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), archives, and electronic files.
- Create Work Orders for two primary event locations.
- Other projects as assigned.
Job Type: Non-Permanent Hourly
Location: Main Campus - 20000 68th Avenue West, Lynnwood, Washington
Agency: Finance and Operations