PBS Engineering and Environmental, Inc., is a regionally distinguished and growing engineering and environmental consulting firm in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Founded in 1982, our 200-plus person firm has a history of successfully serving major clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
As a leader in providing consulting engineering services in the Northwest, we are currently seeking a qualified individual for the following open position in our Seattle, Washington office:
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE TECHNICIAN
- Project oversight for asbestos and lead abatement projects;
- building material surveys;
- indoor air quality evaluations;
- report preparation;
- and general project administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Health and Safety, or a related field
- Able to function in a collaborative team environment, while also able to operate independently
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A valid driver’s license
- Experience in industrial compliance and air quality sampling is strongly desired
PBS has offices across the Northwest. We are committed to fostering a work environment that is conducive to the personal and professional growth of each employee. This is accomplished through a company philosophy that combines teamwork, open communication, and diverse projects. Many of our projects involve several consultants and contractors, requiring a collaborative team effort. We pride ourselves on our project management approach and experience.
PBS offers employment opportunities to experienced professionals who are excited by the challenges of meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We offer an excellent benefit package including vacation and holiday pay, medical/vision/dental/disability and life insurance, and 401(k).
PBS offers mileage-based reimbursement for the use of personal vehicles. For positions requiring transportation, use of a personal vehicle may be required.
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Do you meet the qualifications above? Apply today!