Thank you for your interest in Okanogan County Child Development Association and Site Supervisor position. By joining our agency, you will become part of our 50+ year legacy of providing services to children and families. The work with our families helps to increase the likelihood of family success and improve kindergarten readiness for children. You will have opportunities to support our philosophy of parents as the primary educator of their children, and make a difference every day.
About the position:
Site Supervisor directs and supervises the daily operations of assigned Centers. Collaborates with Content Managers and Coordinators, Administration, Center Leads, and Operations to ensure compliance with performance standards, staff development, meeting/exceeding outcomes, health and safety of facilities, policies and procedures, and other local, state and federal regulations; and maintains quality environments with attention to health and safety prevention measures. Functions as liaison and information conduit between central office leadership and Center staff.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to perform broad range of supervisory responsibilities over others.
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to Use abstract reasoning, problem solving, planning, and analytical skills in training and program oversight.
- Passion to make a difference
- Use effective interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Required Education and Experience:
- AA or Bachelor’s degree from accredited college in Human Services, Business, or a related field.
- Proficient computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office, email and internet.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Child Care Licensing Orientation within one year of hire
The position is full time, with a starting salary of $15.31 /hour to $16.40 hour, depending on education.
We invite you to apply to be a part of our dynamic team which provides quality educational services to children in Okanogan County and to become part of the OCCDA family. If you have any questions about this position or our hiring process please reach out to Julie our HR Manager at 509-826-2466 or email@example.com