Full Time position, with Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits, as well as a generous PTO plan.Position is M-F with the occasional weekend supportPOSITION SUMMARY
The Transportation Supervisor is an integral part of Senior Living’s mission of providing joy and purpose to the lives of our residents. Supervise the Transportation department for Senior Living and provide oversight to scheduling appointments for medical/dental, shopping and special trips. Work cooperatively with staff throughout Senior Living, the Schools Transportation department, physicians’ offices, residents and families. Monitor expenses and daily staffing levels to meet transportation requests.
- Provide leadership and oversight to the transportation program and staff that support residents of SL.
- Coordinate transportation needs in support of the Activities departments for resident programs throughout Senior Living.
- Coordinate regular maintenance evaluation of all vehicles and immediate maintenance concerns in order to ensure vehicle safety.
- Arrange staff training and licensing.
- Prepare and coordinate drivers’ daily schedules. Ensure the coordination of all resident medical trips, both scheduled and emergent, throughout Senior Living. Drive vehicles when schedule warrants.
- Analyze data from monthly trip sheets for all vehicles, in order to tally and categorize each trip by purpose for each of the three communities in Senior Living. Reconcile purchasing cards, shuttle charges and Optim charges.
- Manage the annual budget for the Senior Living Transportation department/Complete the payroll process for transportation employees. Develop and implement appropriate department policies and procedures with the approval of the Director of Operations. Prepare and ensure timely compliance documentation.
- Participate in the Senior Living Safety Committee.
- Observe and report resident situation and medical condition and make appropriate referrals to the clinical team.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, and residents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Supervise all staff within the Senior Living Transportation department.ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONSCHRIST CENTERED
• Profession that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
• Lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles.
• Agreement and support of CRISTA’s Doctrinal Statement.
• Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader. EDUCATION
Associates Degree. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis. EXPERIENCE
• Three years experience supervising staff and managing a budget.
• Some experience with vehicle maintenance scheduling.LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
Valid Washington State Driver’s License, with a three year clean driving record.
First Aid and CPR certification, or training and certification within 90 days of employment.SOFTWARE / EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE
Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office.OTHER CONSIDERATIONS
Minimum age 21.
Able to communicate efficiently in English through the written and spoken word.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSEDUCATION
Bachelor’s degree or coursework in Management and Organization from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.EXPERIENCE
• Some experience working in a senior community.
• Knowledge of locations of medical clinics and hospitals, and familiarity with the North Seattle, Edmonds/Lynnwood, Ballard and University District areas.
• Five years’ experience in supervision of staff.LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
Commercial Driver’s License