Medically Trained Mobile Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant is our Mobile Collector
Medically trained Mobile Collector
As a Mobile Collector, you would be a part-time, on-call and at-will employee.
What does this mean?
- On-Call and At-Will equals Flexibility! You will choose the days and hours you wish to work and the areas you wish to work in. You manage your calendar of availability.
The base hourly wage range for this position is from $18.39 -$24.00. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
Benefits Information: Quest Diagnostics provides employees the opportunity to invest in the future through a 401(k) Plan with eligibility for all employees after one month, and after one year, a fully vested company match up to 5% of pay.
What is a Collection?
You will be responsible for collecting medical histories, venipuncture, manual blood pressure, vitals, and urine specimens. EKG experience is a plus but not required.
Where are collections performed?
ExamOne mobile collectors perform collections at the individuals home, workplace or specified location.
Requirements you must meet:
- Every collector must be a skilled phlebotomist and must have a minimum of 100 successful practical blood draws. We will need to verify this prior to starting the on-boarding process.
- Must have a Washington State Phlebotomy License.
- Must be skilled in taking manual blood pressures and pulses.
- Must have reliable transportation and current auto insurance unless taking public transportation i.e. large metropolitan city.
- It is essential that you have your own computer, internet, cell phone, printer & scanner.
- Bi-lingual and EKG experience is a plus but not required.
About ExamOne, A Quest Diagnostics Company
ExamOne has provided a portfolio of services to the insurance industry since 1972, giving it a great deal of understanding about the needs of life, health and disability insurance providers and their customers.
Interested? Email Brandy.M.Goetz@examone.com
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.About ExamOne, A Quest Diagnostics Company:
ExamOne is made up of dedicated people who understand that behind every paramedical exam and laboratory result there is a person making an important decision for their family’s future. That kind of decision deserves our utmost attention.Our value-added services are designed to make the underwriting process quick and convenient for applicants, agents and home office personnel. With customized statistical reports, an electronic voice response system and a team of solution experts dedicated to solving your business’s challenges, we are focused on helping underwriters achieve maximum efficiency