Where: Bremerton, WA
Internship Period:June 22, 2020 – August 28, 2020
Schedule:Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Skookum is currently seeking a professional and positive student to join our team in Bremerton, WA for an internship in Accounting.
This Internship opportunity works with Skookum’s Accounting department by assisting and supporting projects and/or Department Managers by performing routine daily administrative and project-related activities; gathers information and assists in coordination and completion of tasks.
- Can-do attitude, extremely perceptive, positive, and capable of communicating and relating to individuals at all levels, including persons with disabilities.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and can adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment.
- Must be sensitive to corporate and operational needs and be a facilitator of servant leadership.
- Able to work independently and as a member of the Vocational/Human Resources Team.
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment.
- Skilled in Excel, Word & MS Office.
- A background check will be conducted for this position.
To be considered:
Visit our website at to complete an application and upload a cover letter and professional resume.
Skookum is an Equal Opportunity Employer- W/M/Veteran/Disabled • Skookum participates in E-Verify