Nextaff of Tacoma is looking for night owls and workaholics to join an amazing Production crew in Fife, WA!
What You Will Receive:
· $17.50 per hour starting wage with a .50 attendance bonus if you have perfect attendance every week. And a .50 per hour increase upon permanent hire!!
· This role will operate on a 2-2-3 schedule - Example: ON-Mon & Tues*OFF-Wed & Thurs*ON-Fri & Sat & Sun*OFF-Mon & Tues*ON-Wed & Thurs*OFF-Fri & Sat & Sun *Repeat – OFF EVERY OTHER WEEKEND!
o Nights 7pm- 7am
· Benefit Options for you and your Family through Nextaff!
· Weekly Pay every Friday, beginning after your first week of work!
· Upon Conversion you’ll receive Company Paid-employee medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, PTO, 7-paid holidays off, Sick time, bi-weekly Wednesday pay, and opportunities for growth!
What You Will be Doing:
· While adhering to company policies, procedures, and safety programs you will begin in this role by working at the end of a production line, stacking, and bagging newly extruded product.
· Reading and understanding customer quality and packaging requirements while effectively communicating any line requirement needs to appropriate personnel.
· Properly labeling all appropriate granulators and material containers.
· Maintaining a clean and safe production area along with neat and accurate production records.
· Recycling and/or storing regrind material as instructed, you will be exposed to dust, odors, fumes, and noises associated with the plastic extrusion and fabrication processes.
What You Will Need:
The want and ability to work a 12 hour shift on your feet.
· High School graduate or GED equivalent preferred.
· Must be able to verbally communicate effectively with all employees who work in the facility, this is a noisy environment where Ear Protection is worn, and voice levels are just as loud.
· The ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and physically keep up with the workload for 12-hour shifts, which can be subjected to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.
· Be able to work in a warehouse environment where the working climate may be hot or cold, always wearing the appropriate PPE (ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toe shoes.)
· Must be able to frequently lift to 50 lbs. as needed as well as perform periods of standing, bending, carrying, stooping, and moving within the production area for entire scheduled shifts.
· Employment is contingent on passing a 7-year criminal National background check and a drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!!