Hilton Garden Inn Wenatchee managed by Northwest x Southern Hospitality (NSH) is currently interviewing people for Breakfast Server! We are uniquely situated in some of the most beautiful areas of the Pacific Northwest & Alaska. We have award winning hotels where you will find hospitality is the true focus of our team. We are passionate, genuine, forward thinking and engaging. We take pride that in everything we do, and we try to give back more than we take. We are looking for you to rise up to the challenge, create memories and make connections. Help us make our guests and team member experiences a #BIGDEAL. Are you considering a career in hospitality and interested in an entry-level position? If so, apply today!
How we can elevate your career:
Advancement: Most importantly, we are passionate about our people. We're not just interested in today. We also prepare our employees for the future. When you work at one of our properties, you'll be able to work your way up the ladder.
Teamwork: Experience what it feels like to be part of an empowered team. Be inspired by those around you to be your best each day.
If you like the sound of that, if you love having fun on the job and want to work with people who feel the same way, if you want a career you can count on, apply today.
Summary of position: The primary purpose of this position is to serve food and beverages to our guests in an efficient and friendly manner to ensure guests satisfaction. Handle food and alcohol in accordance with state and local policies and health standards. Communicate effectively with guests to offer suggestions and complete special requests.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED; prior hotel or hospitality experience preferred
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- State Alcohol Certification required or ability to obtain one.
- State Food Handlers required or ability to obtain one.
Why work for NSH?
Work-Life Balance - We are committed to ensure that our team members experience the reward of hospitality, while also sustaining a routine that suits their lifestyle.
- Paid Holidays - 6 Paid Holidays after one year of service (upon hire for salaried team members)
- New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Both PTO and Sick leave allows Team Members to have home life balance for any reason, such as vacation, rest and relaxation, their own or a family member's illness or health concern, personal pursuits, or any qualifying reason under applicable sick and safe time laws.
- Paid Time Off - (PTO) is available to all Team Members after one full year of service. You begin accruing from day one! The amount of PTO you can accrue increases the longer you work with us.
- Sick Leave - Available for Team Members employed in Oregon or Washington after 90 days of employment.
- Jury/Witness Duty
- Community Volunteer Events
- Social Event Outings
Health and Wellness - These benefits typically begin on the first day of the month following sixty (60) days of full-time employment. (The specific eligibility criteria and waiting periods are defined by each benefit in their applicable plan documents.) Insurance coverage is typically not available to those Team Members deemed to be part-time (working less than thirty (30) hours) and seasonal Team Members (those deemed to be employed less than six (6) months).
- Medical & Prescription, Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Leave of Absence
Perks - More than just a paycheck!
- Team Member Travel Discounts
- Entertainment Industry Discounts
- Snack of the Month
- Monthly Team Member Recognition
- Service Recognition Awards
- Incentive Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Potential for promotional opportunities to other NSH properties including Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt & IHG brands.
To learn more about our company please visit our web site at www.nwxsouthern.com
Northwest x Southern Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, disability, religion, age, sex, veteran status, or other classifications protected by law.