Program Support II
By joining our agency, you will become part of our 50+ year legacy of providing services to children and families.
About the position: Responsible for purchasing items from online and brick & mortar vendors, complete and maintain inventory, distribution of supplies and agency mail to OCCDA centers and offices throughout Okanogan County/Bridgeport. Provide administrative support to program staff as requested.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in driving in all weather conditions
- One-year experience in clerical work
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Full-time 35hr per week
- 52 Weeks per year
- Wage $18.02 per hour
- Access to continuing education
- Regular access to a team, who will support you in all aspects of your teaching duties
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
We invite you to apply! Any questions contact Julie Hurlbert, HR Manager at 509-826-2466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Equal Opportunity Employer