|Who we are:|
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity - human or machine - across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world's leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
CyberArk is looking for a highly motivated, energetic and focused Solution Sales Specialist based in North America and focused on our Core North America Business. As a Sales Specialist, you'll play a vital role in the success of CyberArk's Endpoint Privilege Manager solution. The Sales Specialist will combine product knowledge with sales skills and be the primary resource for the field sales force. They are responsible for new customer acquisition and customer growth in an assigned regional geography as a strategic member of the selling team to large and complex customers. Desired result is acquiring new annual recurring revenue at or above assigned bookings targets. A key function of this role is establishing a highly collaborative working relationship with the CyberArk account teams in your assigned region for prospecting, qualifying, and closing Endpoint Security sales for CyberArk.
What you will do:
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in relevant vendor software sales or encompass knowledge of similar technologies. You must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. You must possess strong presentation skills. You must be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
* You will establish and maintain customer relationships at the executive, business decisionmaker level including but not limited to CISO, CIO, and other executives responsible for endpoint management, security, risk, compliance, and operations.
* You will develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefits, and risk.
* You will partner closely with Core Sales Account Teams, Solutions Engineers and Professional Services to align the technology architecture to the customer's desired business outcomes.
* Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure successful product adoption and realization of the full value of Customer's technology investment.
* Work with Channel Partners, Resellers and Systems Integrators to penetrate new accounts and extend reach of CyberArk's endpoint solution in the assigned geography.
* Improve CyberArk's endpoint solution portfolio by understanding and communicating key customer requirements and use cases that will both meet prospects' and customers' strategic initiatives but also broaden CyberArk product and solution capabilities.
* Drive account management responsibilities including solution creation, solution offering configuration management, order issuance, service delivery, service management and revenue recognition.
* Be recognized internally as a subject-matter expert on endpoint including how to best position against competitors in our market(s).
* Work independently and as part of a sales team to Identify, scope, negotiate, and close new sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales quota. Provide
To view the full job description, click here