Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing, employee-centered company? This Operations Manager opening could be the role for you!
One of the largest PNW Fencing companies, with multiple locations is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join them in growing and cultivating a culture of collaboration and success.
The superior knowledge of products and focus on excellent customer service has made this Seattle fence company the top choice for both residential and commercial jobs all over the Puget Sound region.
As an Operations Manager you will have ownership over the company operations, team growth and development. With the intention of growing and developing you into joining the senior leadership team.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee installations and equipment in multiple locations
- Knowledge of inventory and product availability
- Focus on increased growth and profitability
- Identify and apply resources to the development of key customers/key account drivers within geography
- Foster a culture grounded in accountability, teamwork, and passion for delivering results
- Engage with leadership on the development of programs and activities that will promote growth, morale, and professionalism
Schedule: Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:30pm
Operations Manager Skills:
- Previous experience leading large fencing/construction with multiple
- 3+ years in fencing or construction (fencing industry background preferred)
- Strong mechanical aptitude and willingness to work hands on with team
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Company Vehicle
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Welcoming and positive company culture
Location: Snohomish County, WA
If you would like to hear more about this Operations Manager opportunity, apply now, or please send your resume to Aubrey.Bedford@terrastaffinggroup.com?