|GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!|
Ascending to 14,410 feet above sea level, Mount Rainier is aniconic point in the Washington landscape. Our associates gain valuableexperience here while meeting guests and coworkers from around the world, andin their free time they have a magical world of pristine mountain meadows,majestic waterfalls, peaceful old-growth forests, and much more toexplore!
Throughout the season we have regularly scheduled activities andday trips with transportation provided for associates, including trips tonearby adventures or cities like Seattle to visit Pike Place or catch aMariners game! Employees with vehicles are only a short 2-hour trip away fromexploring many destinations like Portland and Seattle on their own.
Because of our unique location, room and board are provided to associates whodo not live in one of our surrounding communities at a very low-cost viapayroll deduction. Laundry facilities are provided at each dorm unit at no costto employees. Employee meals are served in Employee Dining Rooms. We can also accommodate a limited number of RV units. All RV's must befully self-contained - no camper shells/vans, etc.
Do you naturally reach out to help others, including guests and co-workers? Areyou excited by the opportunity to live in a remote and beautiful location? Are you willing and able to work hard? If so, we want to hearfrom you!
Paid Sick Time
Eligible for bonus of $140 per month worked if work agreement requirements are fulfilled
Eligible for up to $300 reimbursement of sponsored activity entrance fees
2023Summer Season Runs May through October
Dining Room Server - Paradise Inn - Seasonal - $15.74
Provide guests with a dining experience appropriate to historic dining room in the national park. Greet, take food and drink
orders from and serve all guests in assigned section of dining room in a fast, courteous, professional, and efficient manner.
Ensure correct billing procedures and provide excellent service to guests, ensuring level of service meets the company's
standards. May be scheduled for any or all of all three meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
• Greet guests promptly and politely; answer questions about the menu, take food and beverage orders
• Check patron identification to ensure compliance with alcoholic beverage service requirements
• Explain how various items are prepared, describe ingredients and cooking methods, suggest menu items
• Maintain pleasant dining experience by serving food and beverages in a friendly and efficient manner, checking on
guests regularly, communicating with kitchen, and attending to guest needs
• Carry plates, glassware, and trays to/from tables in manner prescribed by management
• Complete sales in POS in an accurate, efficient and friendly manner
• Complete all "sidework" including stocking service areas with coffee, food, tableware, and linens and perform
setup/clean-up duties before and after each meal service including vacuuming, arranging furniture, and changing linens
• Report gratuities at the end of each shift as required by company policy and law
• Performs such other related duties as directed or required
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
• Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
• Strong sanitation habits.
• Food Safety certification and alcohol service TIPS/MAST certification required.
• National Park food service experience preferred.
• Ability to learn and use food service POS system including computerized cash register and credit card terminal.
• Mathematic skills.
• Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
• Ability to recognize and solve guest problem as
To view the full job description, click here