Job ID: 242636436
242636436/H2-A Tree Fruit Workers X 44 Omak & Tonasket, WA area H-2A
“This H-2A job opportunity is limited to qualified, available workers that are currently eligible to work in the United States, per federal regulation.”
This is an H-2A job order for General Farm Workers
HOURS/DAYS/SCHEDULE: Contract period: August 15, 2022 through October 20,2022 6 hrs. a day M-F and 5 hrs. a day on Saturday.
* Pruning, training, and general farm work will be paid on an hourly basis at $17.41 per hour.
*All piece rate work will be paid at the prevailing piece rate with a minimum of $17.41 an hour guaranteed.
Pears: Per Bin (47 inch X 47 inch X 24 ½ inch bin)
* Green D’Anjou: $22.00
* Green Bartlett: $22.00
* Bosc: $22.00
Apples: Per Bin(47 inch X 47 inch X 24 ½ inch bin)
* Cameo: $28.26
* Fuji: $28.26
* Gala: $28.26
* Golden: $28.26
* Granny: $28.26
* Honey Crisp: $31.76
* Red Delicious $28.26
* The payroll period shall be bi-weekly.
* The employer will furnish, without charge, all tools, supplies and personal protective equipment required in the performance of the specified work.
* Employer provided housing/kitchen facilities are available for employees who are unable to reasonably return to their place of residence the same day.
* Transportation costs to the job site for domestic workers from outside the local commuting distance of the job site will be reimbursed by the employer after 50% of the contract period. Transportation costs from the job site to the workers home will be provided to those domestic workers that complete the entire contract period.
* Employer guarantees to offer employment for the hourly equivalent of 3/4 or 75% of the workdays of the work contract beginning with the first day of work.
* Full employment description of employer benefits is available from the employer.
CLOSING DATE/DEADLINE: Employer will accept referrals until September 18, 2022
HOW TO APPLY/REQUEST A REFERRAL: Referrals can be requested from any WorkSource Office in Washington State. Applicants can contact the local WorkSource office assisting this employer by calling Okanogan County WorkSource office at (509) 826-7310.
WorkSource is an equal opportunity employer/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Washington Relay Service 711
WorkSource staff should provide a copy of the employer side by side checklist to each applicant and familiarize them with the terms and conditions of employment before referring them to ensure that they are able to do the work and will be available to work the entire contract period. Please Click Here to access the side by side checklist, Workers' rights trifold and a copy of the complete job order for inspection.
In view of the statutorily established basic function of the ES as a no-fee labor exchange, that is, as a forum for bringing together employers and job seekers, neither the ETA nor the SWAs are guarantors of the accuracy or truthfulness of information contained on job orders submitted by employers. Nor does any job order accepted or recruited upon by the ES constitute a contractual job offer to which the ETA or a SWA is in any way a party.