Responsible for ensuring the standards and expectations of sequence of service, food quality, freshness, and presentations set. Oversees daily operational tasks to include financial management, analysis, sanitation, and safety. Direct supervision of FOH team members to include assignment of daily duties, responsibilities, and scheduling. Responsible for developing a positive work environment and well trained team members. Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulations.
RATE OF PAY: $21.72 per hour
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must have strong math skills related to restaurant industry financials. (Test required)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills. (Test required)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in a restaurant environment utilizing guest service skills.
- Minimum of two (2) years cash handling experience utilizing a cash register and/or point of sale system.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a supervisory position of a front of the house operation in a full service restaurant, bar, and/or Buffet.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a full service restaurant and/or bar serving or mixing alcohol beverages.
- Prior experience serving Asian cuisine in a full service Asian restaurant preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Knowledge of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point).
- Must obtain Health Food Handler’s permit within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must be certified with National Restaurant Association for SERVSAFE food protection certification course within 1 year from date of hire.
- Must obtain a Class 12 Washington State Liquor License within 30 days from date of hire.
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, the Tulalip Casino and Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be available to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.
The rewards don’t stop at Tulalip making it easier for you to say yes to finding a home here with us.
Choose us and get paid faster! All “Hot Job” bonuses are paid out in two installments:
Hot Jobs bonuses are for select positions only and will be indicated on the job posting.
Current Team Member department transfers are not eligible for a Hot Job signing bonus.
Any former Team Member who has resigned or been dismissed within the past 12 months is not eligible for a Hot Job signing bonus.