By joining our agency, you will become part of our 50+ year legacy of providing services to children and families.
About the position: Assist the teacher to carry out developmentally appropriate activities with children ages 2-3. To promote the health, nutrition and education of the children and to attend to their safety and welfare.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Initial & Infant and Toddler certificate in an Early Childhood Education Program
- Certificate in Social Work, Human Services, Family Services, Counseling, Home Visitor CDA certificate, FDC certificate, or related field.
- 1 year of professional experience working with infants, toddlers and families
- Full-time 40hr per week
- 48 Weeks per year (one week off at spring break and two at winter break)
- Wage $20.86 per hour
- Access to continuing education
- Regular access to a team, who will support you in all aspects of your duties
If you do not have your degree but are willing to obtain your degree while working, we hire at a provisional rate of $17.00 per hour!
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
We invite you to apply! Any questions contact Julie Hurlbert, HR Manager at 509-826-2466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.