Dipps Organic Bread Dist
Dipps Organic Bread Distribution partners with Flowers Foods and is a privately owned, independent wholesale bakery operating in the Pacific Northwest. Flowers Foods produces a variety of different bakery products including Breads, Rolls, Bagels, TastyKake Donuts and Pastries that are marketed under a wide range of premium labels. Our products, we consider, which are made with premium quality ingredients and superior baking processes, are the best in the marketplace and #1 selling organic Dave's Killer Bread.
Currently we are seeking a Driver/Merchandiser to join our hard working and fast-paced team based in Fife Wa. This team player will ensure our Flowers Foods Customers have the best products on their shelves.
The successful candidate will be reliable, safe and highly organized with the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals both inside and outside of the organization.
Pay and Benefits:
As a full-time/part time employee at Flowers Foods, you are eligible to receive excellent pay and benefits which includes;
• Our Sales Merchandisers make $19.00 per hour!
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits that begin the first of the month following 60 day's of work. AND, Flowers Food pays for the monthly premium.
• Holiday Pay
• Discounted Flowers Foods products
• Growth and Development Opportunities
Shift and Hours
This is a full-time position and individuals must be available to work between the hours of 4a.m. and 4p.m. weekdays AND weekends; schedule to be discussed at time of interview.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining bakery products in assigned stores. This includes stocking shelves, rotating outdated products to ensure freshness, facing products to present bakery items in a pleasing manner for the consumer and maintaining a neat and orderly appearance to all assigned bakery products.
• Drive company vehicle to deliver product to customer locations.
• Responsible for loading and unloading product in company issued vehicle. This includes pushing/pulling racks and trays of bakery products.
• Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
• Must have a solid work history and 1+ years of experience in a similar merchandising position. Experience in bread/bakery/food industry a plus.
• This fast-paced position requires the ability to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, reach and perform frequent to constant handling activities.
• Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment math test, physical and physical capacity test.
• Must possess a clean driving record and provide a current driving abstract from the department of licensing if called for an interview.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds regularly, plus maneuver large bulky racks of product.
• Must be highly organized, fast-paced and able to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals both inside and outside the company.
• Must have a proven work history of being reliable, safe and positive.
• Must uphold the Flowers Foods and Dipps Organic Bread Distribution values.
Did you apply for the job?