By joining our agency, you will become part of our 50+ year legacy of providing services to children and families.
About the position: Teaching children (ages 3-5) in a classroom environment. This position will also travel to homes of enrolled families on a monthly basis to provide some additional educational services.
Education and Experience:
- AA Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Valid WA State Driver’s License
- Full-time 40hr per week
- 42 Weeks per year (one week off at spring break and two at winter break, and time in the summer)
- Wage $20.86 per hour
- Access to continuing education
- Regular access to a team, who will support you in all aspects of your teaching duties
If you do not have your degree but are willing to obtain your degree while working, we hire at a provisional rate of 18.50 per hour!
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
We invite you to apply! Any questions contact Julie Hurlbert, HR Manager at 509-826-2466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.