Job ID: 225159146
225159146/Tree Fruit Workers X 48 Okanogan And Douglas County, WA areas H-2A
This is an H-2A job order for General Farm Workers
This H-2A job opportunity is limited to qualified, available workers that are currently eligible to work in the United States, per federal regulation.
HOURS/DAYS/SCHEDULE: Contract period: May 15 to November 10, 2021. 6hrs a day Monday-Fridayand 5hrs on and Sat
SALARY/WAGE/BENEFITS: all piece rate work will be paid at the prevailing piece rate with a minimum of $16.34 an hour guaranteed.
*Red Cherry Harvest: $6.00 per 30 lb. Lug
* Yellow Cherry Harvest: $6.00 20 lb lug
Pears: Per Bin (47 inch X 47 inch X 24 ½ inch bin)
* D’Anjou: $25.04
* Bartlett: $25.04
* Bosc: $25.04
Apples: Per Bin(47 inch X 43 inch X 24 ½ inch bin)
* Honey Crisp: $29.36 Medium
* Gala: $27.00
* Jazz: $24.50
* Pacific Rose: $24.50
* Envy: $26.00 Stem Clip
* The payroll period shall be bi-weekly.
* The employer will furnish, without charge, all tools, supplies and personal protective equipment required in the performance of the specified work.
* Employer provided housing/kitchen facilities are available for employees who are unable to reasonably return to their place of residence the same day.
* Transportation costs to the job site for domestic workers from outside the local commuting distance of the job site will be reimbursed by the employer after 50% of the contract period. Transportation costs from thejob site to the workers home will be provided to those domestic workers that complete the entire contract period.
* Employer guarantees to offer employment for the hourly equivalent of 3/4 or 75% of the workdays of the work contract beginning with the first day of work.
* Full employment description of employer benefits is available from the employer.
CLOSING DATE/DEADLINE:Employer will accept referrals until August 13, 2021
HOW TO APPLY/REQUEST A REFERRAL: Referrals can be requested from any WorkSource Office in Washington State. Applicants can contact the local WorkSource office assisting this employer Okanogan County WorkSourceby calling (509) 826-7310.
WorkSource is an equal opportunity employer /programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Washington Relay Service 711
WorkSource staff should provide a copy of the employer side by side checklist to each applicant and familiarize them with the terms and conditions of employment before referring them to ensure that they are able to do the work and will be available to work the entire contract period.
Side by side link:
Staff Special InstructionsPlease Click Hereto access the side by side checklist, Workers' rights trifold and a copy of the complete job order for inspection.