Job ID: 211332277
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assembly and disassembly of tools for shipment to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Abide by all Oil States Energy Services LLC. Safety and Operational Policy and Procedures.
· Receive tools and log the rental information
· Disassemble the tools using a hydraulic torque bench
· Clean tools in a parts cleaner and with wire brush
· Inspect disassembled components using precision measurement tools and log data
· Rebuild tools according to specifications.
· Prepare shipping documents and log data
· Inspect incoming new parts.
· Assist engineering with assembly and testing of new products or procedures.
· Maintain facility and test equipment.
· Work with supervisors and other technicians to maintain smooth workflow and a neat and safe environment.
· May travel to train operators on the use of tools.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Must have hands-on experience with basic dimensional equipment.
· Must possess a general working knowledge of hand, power, and pneumatic tools to safely handle heavy tooling and parts.
· Basic knowledge of equipment and facilities maintenance procedures.
· Basic knowledge of inventory processes.
· Must possess a valid US Passport or be able to obtain one.
· Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Must have basic problem solving skills.
· Must have basic math skills.
· Must have basic computer and documentation skills.
· Must be able to work overtime, weekends, holidays or on call as needed.
· Must be able to work well individually, in teams and or in groups.
· Must be able to rapidly adapt to changes and demands based upon workflow.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
· Oilfield or similar industry knowledge preferred.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly and occasionally lift 85 pounds. Anything over 85 pounds requires use of crane or forklift.
· Must be physically capable of working in awkward positions for prolonged periods.
· Accident hazard can involve severe cuts and bruises.
· Exposure to shop contaminates such as oils, chemical cleaners and paint dust.
· Must be able to work in an environment of varying climates including warm, hot and cold temperatures
· Extensive bending, lifting, climbing, sitting, pushing up to 50 pounds, pulling up to 100 pounds, and standing for long periods of time.
· Exposure to loud noise including both high and low decibels, vibration & bright lights.
· Must be able to work confined spaces.
· Must be able to work in an environment where safety glasses, steel toe boots and ear plugs are required to be worn at all times when in the shop environment.
Followthestepsbelowtoview postings and apply.
· Visit www.oses.com
· Click on Careers
· Complete application and assessments.
OSES is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.