Job ID: 211126767
Express is on the hunt for a Manual Machinist who is looking for a long term opportunity with a well established company in Longview WA. Hours are 6am- 2:30pm Monday thru Friday. Wage starts out at $20-24/hr DOE.
The qualified candidate will perform set-up and operation of various machine tools in order to accomplish production machinery functions. The desired candidate is able to work independently and as part of a team, who is hard working. This role will tend one or more machine tools, special purpose machines to create metal work to specifications on production basis.
Journeyman level skills using manual lathes and mills, engine lathe, boring mill, knee mills and reading blueprints. Workload caters to pulp and paper mill equipment - 30% stainless steel and some aluminum. Ability to do reverse engineering, Ability to lift, pull, bend push 50+lbs
• Exposure to moderate levels of noise, heat, & other factors from production areas
• Lifting up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
• Repetitive hand movement and standing, sitting, kneeling, bending, pushing/pulling
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Have 3+ years’ experience at journeyman level.
• Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure
Benefits of working with Express:
• Medical benefits
• Sick Pay
• Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have filled more than 200 jobs this month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."