Job ID: 210927066
Individuals interested in applying as a sub driver must first contact the Assistant Operations Supervisor, Larry Silver, at 360-893-2302 ext. 245.
We train for CDL - Takes approximately six weeksTraining: $13.50 during "classroom time"Sub Pay: $13.63 for first 30 days (including driving training as a CDL holder)$19.62 after 30+ days.
REQUIRED LICENSES/SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
PERFORMANCE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
2. Clean the bus as required.
3. Attend to students special needs as outlined in Orting School District Driver’s Handbook.
4. Handle student discipline as outlined in Orting School District Driver’s Handbook.
5. Maintain current “route maps”
6. Comply with standards and expectations as outlined in Orting School District Driver’s Handbook.
7. Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
The Orting School District provides equal employment opportunity and treatment for all applicants and staff in recruitment, hiring, retention, assignment, transfer, promotion and training. Such equal employment opportunity will be provided without discrimination with respect to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability.