Job ID: 209499345
Heritage Bank currently has an exciting opportunity to join our organization. We are looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to build a career and make a difference in the communities where they live and work by building and maintaining customer relationships.
The Auburn North branch is seeking a New Accounts Representative to help customers meet their financial goals by providing exceptional customer service handling routine financial transactions and opening new accounts.
This position is Full Time; typical schedule is Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM. Flexibility is required to work as needed to ensure adequate staffing for training or employee absences.
· 1 – 2 years recent new accounts and relationship selling experience, demonstrating working knowledge of new account documentation and compliance in a financial services industry.
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
· Demonstrated math skills with an understanding of debit and credit relationships and negotiable instruments.
· Understand and complies with the Bank’s policies, procedures, security, and regulatory requirements.
· Ability to gain working knowledge of bank products and services.
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well. Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation; or the ability to access and utilize an alternative method of transportation, when needed, to carry out job-related essential functions and attend required training.
· Climate controlled office environment.
· Work requires regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule with willingness to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays and/or extended hours, as needed.
· May be exposed to potential risk and hazards associated with criminal activity (e.g., robbery and/or attempted robbery, fraud, security) - receives detailed instruction to minimize risk.
· Work may involve the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports, and sitting throughout the day.
· Ability to operate a computer keyboard, multi-line telephone, photocopier, scanner, facsimile, fine count cash and operate a cash counter which often requires dexterity of hands and fingers with repetitive wrist and hand motion.
· Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time and duration of shift.
· Ability to occasionally kneel, reach, bend, push, pull and carry.
· Occasional lifting to independently move or transport money and coin, 25-50 lbs., or files and/or boxes 5-10 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not an exclusive list of all qualifications for this position.
Heritage Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer