Job ID: 208910698
Job Summary: This position assists Employment Consultants by providing on-the-job support to clients with significant disabilities. This position will supervise and train adult clients in competitive employment and volunteer training opportunities. The purpose of this position is to provide natural supports in the workplace for the client with their supervisor and co-workers.
1. Supporting Holly Ridge Center's job development and placement services to community employers.
2. Provides case management for client(s)
3. Assures that supported worker(s) meet or exceed goals of Individual Work Plan
4. Consults with management, as needed, to ensure a safe, productive experience for the supported worker and the employer
5. Maintains respect for and confidentiality of supported worker.
6. Effectively responds to AES job assignment needs by being willing (and able) to change job sites and clients, with or without advance notice.
7. Other duties as assigned
1. Learn and implement latest rehabilitation techniques by attending available in-service training and workshops
2. Train new staff on individual client needs, personalities, goals and work requirements to ensure quality coverage or caseload transfer.
Required Work Experience and/or Training:
Required Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities: