Job ID: 201295387
17000 Southcenter Parkway, Tukwila, WA. 98188; ph. (206) 575-2091; fax (206) 575-2061
Responsible for trailer movement within local trailer yards as well as movement to and from local locations as directed by Manager/Director. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Move vendor loads to and from warehouse dock doors.
• Stage trailers in an orderly and efficient manner based on business needs.
• Pick up and deliver trailers from local stores and offsite trailer lot.
• Upadate trailer moves into the computer system via in truck monitor.
• Pass D.O.T. medical exam.
• Must have a valid drivers license, driving company vehicles is required.
• Conduct Pre and Post trip trailer safety inspections noting any necessary repairs
• Load and off load merchandise and supplies.
• Must be willing to be trained on all power equipment operations.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• CDL License required.
• Must be able to move trailers up to 53 feet in length quickly in tight conditions.
• Working knowledge of yard tractors trailers and dollies in order to spot issues or potential problems.
• Excellent driving record.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Enthusiastic, friendly, positive energy.
• Proven ability to set and achieve goals.
• Exceptional ability to develop relationships solves problems, use good judgment and influence customers/co-workers.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must enjoy working with people in a team environment.
• Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
• Must be able to use RF scanning equipment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
18 years old
Other-Specify in Job Details