Job ID: 194835020
JOB TITLE: Line CookREPORTS TO: Chef de CuisineLOCATION: Chelan, WA 98816POSITION TYPE: Seasonal
· Constant standing and walking.
· Occasional pushing, pulling bending, reaching, lifting and stooping.
· Able to safely lift 50 pounds.
· Occasional stair climbing.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Correctly prepare all food served following standard recipes and special diet orders.
· Determine the amount and type of food and supplies required using production systems.
· Ensure availability of supplies and food or approved substitutions in adequate time for preparation.
· Store food properly and safely, marking date, item, and initials.
· Report necessary equipment repair and maintenance to supervisor.
· Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature, and appearance of food is preserved.
· Keep work area neat and clean at all times; clean and maintain equipment used in food preparation.
· Complete food temperature checks before each service.
· Support and participate in common teamwork.
· Look at each plate as the guest will perceive it, advise employees to do it over if necessary.
· Participate in training with team to understand and recognize correct cooking techniques and plating procedures. Be open to receiving the same training from team members.
· Create an atmosphere that makes Campbell's an enjoyable place to work.
· Act as a role model for employees at all time.
· Help control waste, labor and food costs.
· Assist with receiving, stocking and inventory controls.
· Address sanitation at all opportunities.
· Identify problems and recommend solutions to the Lead Line Cook.
· Be knowledgeable about Campbell's services and history and Lake Chelan recreational opportunities to answer guests' questions.
· Help enforce internal security.
· Suggest improvements to managers.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:This is a variable-hour position, expected work hours are based on seasonal volume, business demand, and hours of operation. Weekends and holidays are also necessary. Must be flexible and willing to adapt the schedule to meet business demands.
other duties:Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Be a part of a team that reconnects people with their family, friends and what's important. Work side-by-side with people who embrace fun, hospitality and the golden rule. Come work in a fabulous resort setting on beautiful Lake Chelan.You can apply at the website below. https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1e8305a2-ef4d-4b70-8f02-f18ddce85299&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US