Job ID: 193570931
JOB TITLE: Prep Cook
REPORTS TO: Line Leads/Chef de Cuisine
LOCATION: Chelan, WA 98816
POSITION TYPE: Seasonal
HOURLY RATE: $12.00-$13.00/hour DOE
· Minimum of 16 years of age.
· Six months of successful restaurant dishwashing experience.
· Enthusiastic about preparing and serving food.
· Ability to take direction and contribute to a team atmosphere.
· Good listening, and written and English verbal communication skills.
· Ability to handle tight deadlines and maintain composure under stress.
· A current Food Handler's permit is required within 14 days of hire.
· Self-motivated: can find work to do without constant supervision.
· Able to maintain a positive mental attitude.
· Constant standing and walking.
· Occasional pushing, pulling bending, reaching, lifting and stooping, stair climbing.
· Able to safely lift 50 pounds.
· Occasional sitting for long periods.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Properly cook and prepare products. Follow written production area guidelines for quality, value, service, and cleanliness.
· Learn how to rotate, prepare and store food.
· Properly handle storage and movement of raw product to the work area.
· Check stock before and after rushes to ensure an adequate supply based on projected volume. Always check with your immediate supervisor to ensure the accuracy of stock levels.
· Clean as you go. Maintain cleanliness of counters, appliances, and equipment.
· Sweep and mop floors as often as time permits.
· Perform special cleaning projects as assigned.
· Arrive on time and be ready to work when your shift begins.
· Wear a clean uniform and maintain a clean, well-groomed, neat appearance.
· Ask for help when you need it.
· Act as a role model for employees at all time. Follow written job standards.
· Help control waste, labor and food costs.
· Identify problems and recommend solutions to the supervisor.
· Be knowledgeable about Campbell's services and history and Lake Chelan recreational opportunities to answer guests' questions.
· Help enforce internal security, suggest improvements to managers.
· Read and understand B.E.O. sheets
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:This is a variable-hour position, expected work hours are based on seasonal volume, business demand, and hours of operation. Weekends and holidays are also necessary. Must be flexible and willing to adapt the schedule to meet business demands.
Other Duties:Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Be a part of a team that reconnects people with their family, friends and what's important. Work side-by-side with people who embrace fun, hospitality and the golden rule. Come work in a fabulous resort setting on beautiful Lake Chelan.You can apply at the website. https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1e8305a2-ef4d-4b70-8f02-f18ddce85299&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US