State Farm - Brett Bakken Agency
Established, long term, successful and fast-paced State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join our winning team for the role of Customer Service Representative & Sales Representative. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
•Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service to existing customers for changes or updates to their accounts.
• Providing quotes and selling to new customers that walk in, email, or call in to our agency.
•Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• 20 days of paid time off in addition to paid holidays
• Compensation ranges on experience and performance, normally 40-50K+ range.
• Detail oriented
• Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Prior insurance experience, Washington State Property and Casualty license and the ability to speak Spanish are a plus, but not required.
Position is more service than sales and since we service what we sell the position is much more customer focused with respect and therefore an amazing and unique one that is very satisfying.
Please send resume and cover letter outlining qualifications, current job status, and why you're interested and why you would do well here. Email us to contact us and do not stop by the office without an appointment.
Did you apply for the job?