Job ID: 177421400
Senior Life Resources NW, is a non-profit organization established in 1974 and built on the proud shoulders of our past leadership, volunteers, contributors, and staff. The mission of Senior Life Resources NW is to preserve and enhance the quality of life at home, with dignity and care. We have two programs designed to meet our mission; Home Care Services and Mid-Columbia Meals on Wheels. Through these professional supportive care services provided by hundreds of staff, we offer an alternative to institutional care for thousands of people who live in Southeastern Washington State.
Home Care Services in Sunnyside, WA is looking for an energetic full-time Direct Care Supervisor to join our team. As the Direct Care Supervisor you will be responsible for providing office and on-site supervision of home care service delivery to clients.
· Promote, establish and sustain successful working relationships with clients and their families, care providers, case managers, contractors, and communities.
· Provide direct supervision of Home Care Providers. Duties include but are not limited to: recruitment and retention, new employee orientations, training assessment and facilitation, conflict resolution and corrective action, appropriate documentation and follow up.
· Provide emergency critical client services as a substitute Home Care Provider
Education and/or Experience
· Must be at least 18 years of age with an Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
· Two years of Home Care or customer service experience
· One year of general office experience
· Supervisory experience is highly desirable
· Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
· Competitive wage
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· 403 (B) Retirement Savings Plan
· Travel Reimbursement
· Paid Training
· Paid Vacation/Sick Days
For a full job description and to apply directly please visit our website at www.seniorliferesources.org/careers or pick up an application 532 E Edison Sunnyside. We do not accept resumes in lieu of our application.
Home Care Services is a program of Senior Life Resources, an ALTC and Yakama Nation contractor, and is an equal opportunity employer.